Saturday, August 15, 2009

Casablanca Beauty

The grand finale of the lily garden has been the Casablanca. It's huge fragrant blooms were the last to emerge. It's a shame they have to endure our sandy soil because I think the whole show would last longer on heavier soil.

I love the fragrant lilies. I have lots of yellow and orange ones that don't have an aroma and it seems they are the most hardy. It makes these beauties all the more special.

I am still mourning the loss of my iPhoto library. The expert has yet to arrive, but from my own research and call to a service center, it appears all are truly lost. Guess it gives me a good reason to get out and shoot, shoot, shoot some more.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

O, that is awful to lose all your photos! I started keeping mine on an external hard drive just because of the space that they take, but now I am very glad.