Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanks to Facebook


Thanks to Facebook I can find out what my rellies are up to. I was cruising through when I found a new post on the Anderson's Maple Syrup page.

Seems they are sponsoring a race car at Talledega (I think the pros call it 'dega) this weekend. The car # is 28 and the driver is Kenny Wallace. I don't know anything about racing, but I think the Wallace name is a racing family, isn't it?

Norman Anderson is my dad's cousin and has been in the maple business for generations. Son, Steve, is now running the business and I'm thinking things must be going in the right direction for them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AH HA!!!!! It is you!!!! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog???? Not one but two?????
I want you to know you live in paradise....It might be a bitch in the winter but oh your summers have to be heavenly.....I am now a follower!