Saturday, February 28, 2009

Get Ripped in 365 Days!

Well, the jeans were ripped and I've had them for over 365 days, in a pile cut into 6" squares for the magnificent rag quilt and pillows that I envisioned for the guest bedroom. I think quilting is going to be one of those things that I had better start out big because I probably won't want to do it again. Technically this is called a rag quilt and there is no quilting involved. It's a pretty rustic looking production which should fit right in around here.

I was pretty happy to get the two pillows done and several more strips on the main quilt. Until I ran out of blue bandana squares. Drat. That old "planning ahead" thing popped up. A trip to the fabric store is planned in the near future before I lose interest and go onto something else. 

No comments: