Sunday, November 20, 2011

Where's The Tooth Fairy?

Remember long ago and far away when losing a tooth meant a visit by the tooth fairy? As an adult the tooth fairy takes delight in removing as much cash as possible from one's checking account. Must be how she finances all those kids. 

You tell where this is going...

We sure needed some of these..........

Dr. Steve got our culprits rounded up............ well, thank goodness it didn't involved the whole cast of characters........


The upper fourth tooth from the right is "#13"--- an unlucky 13 for Don and ALSO for Sherri. Don had his pulled on Monday and I had mine extracted on Friday. How's that for a coincidence? 

Don's tooth had been bugging him for a long time and after trying the alternatives his problem was resolved on Monday. "I feel your pain, hon. No, really I do." I laughed and said it must be sympathetic. Well, it got worse and by Thursday I was headed to see Dr. Steve and an x-ray revealed an infected tooth.  A referral to have a root canal up at Eau Claire was arranged. Unfortunately, I'm not that patient, and a total wuss with dental pain so, after yet another sleepless night, I pretty much begged to have it removed. Friday morning..... relief!!! By the time we both get done with all the antibiotics I hope we can FINALLY start feeing better.




1 comment:

Wanda said...

Oh dear, what a deal. I just had a root canal at Dr. Bollman's in Eau Claire, really was painless. These teeth just weren't designed well enough to last so many years!