Wednesday, May 4, 2011

More Puppy......

She's supervising the construction zone around here this week. She's a mere ten weeks old and she is so nonchalant about the power tools, pounding and activities that are going on around her.

She's up to 25# now and is getting taller by the day. Her sweet face is so intelligent and thoughtful. She has a beautiful delicate look about her and we are hoping she will be in the 75# range at full size.

The beginning of the project to make our entryway more useable--before we replace roofing and siding. The house is a year older than I am, so I KNOW it needs some attention--maybe I can get a redo, too?!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That puppy is sooooooooo cute.

Wanda said...

That face is sooo sweet, she is a beauty, I love seeing the pictures of her growing up. I bet she keeps you on your toes.