Saturday, October 2, 2010

Raffle for Refuge Farm

In conjunction with the Fresh Art Tour I have donated the Irish Claddagh (Heart in Hands) to benefit the works of Sandra Gilbert, a cause close to my heart, Refuge Farms in Spring Valley, Wisconsin. I love that it's possible for art to benefit horses! It's on display at the studio and I already have entries from visitors who were in the studio yesterday.

The bad photo is reflecting from the sunny window, but trust me, it's beautiful! 

Tickets to enter are $1 each--you may enter as many times as you wish! 100% of the entries goes to Refuge Farm so it's a winner either way. 

Plus, it's easy with the "Donate" button which sends the money directly to Refuge Farm! One entry will be submitted per dollar--and you will receive an email back so you know what your numbers are.

Entries will be accepted until NOON Monday since I was late getting this up.






Ooops! Almost forgot---the pumpkin and gourd sale is going on at the studio--also to benefit Refuge Farms! It wasn't a good gourd year, but I found a few specimens to offer and we sold several yesterday!

No comments: