Sunday, August 25, 2024

Cowabunga Floribunda!


Our glorious summer blooms are coming to a close but I took a lot of photos to carry their memory through the winter months ahead of us.

Casa Blanca




Business on the Etsy shop has been very manageable this summer. Orders still trickle in to keep me busy during most of the week, but I've had many three day weekends! It's a super treat to get projects done. The outbuildings were repaired and painted. 


I painted all the interior rooms in the house! Now I've moved on to pressure washing. I started with the horse trailer which was an obscenely filthy mess. Years of being parked out on the pasture the algae and lichens did a good job of trying to claim it.




It took six hours but I got it done inside and out. Clean and fresh and ready to take Ty up to the vet to have his teeth checked out. Next is to check out the lights and tire pressure. I haven't taken a road trip with precious equine cargo for a long time. 



No comments: